In this digital age is there still a place for the humble Ring Binder?
At BLL we think there is. At work, in education or at home they are still a great way to organise and store information. With surfaces that lend themselves to adding your brand and other information, we think they will be around for a while yet.
Below are some examples of how they are still being used to great effect.
1) Instruction manuals, they are still widely used and are perfect for quick reference, easy to update and annotate and readily accessible.
2) With the growth of Recipe boxes delivered to your door, the branded ring binder to store your recipe cards is proving popular.
3) Training packs are still in demand with training companies still providing a physical record of course work to students. Perfect for adding notes and keeping additional course materials and test or exam results all in one place.
4) Property Packs – great for Landlords to provide tenants with relevant and easily accessible information, from which day the bins are collected to how to work the controls on the heating system. All kept in one place that can be quickly updated and added to and always to hand.
5) Everyday filing – at work or at home most of us still have some paperwork that we need to organise and keep safe. With added pockets and dividers it’s a great way to keep important information filed safely.
6) Display binders – there is still a demand for bespoke binders for companies who want a portable way to show samples of different finishes, tiles, worktop or soft furnishings when designing a room.
Whether it’s a standard size or something more bespoke, as a manufacturer we can produce almost any size and style to fit your needs, in a range of finishes, giving you the freedom to be as creative as you want. So for those of you who still value the humble ring binder we are still here to support you and help you stand out from the crowd.